Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AWOL

It's hard to believe that it's been nearly three months since I updated Ni Kantu. The reasons are pretty easy to come up with - lack of time & a lot of uncertainty/frustrations in my life. Personal venting's not really the business of this blog (otherwise I'd update it daily, natch). But now might be a good time to think about what, exactly, I do want it to be about - after all, my regular writing gigs have been put on temporary back burner as well due to the issues above. Still, the piles of discs to listen to gets ever higher and I'm not for want of mental stimulation from all that I hear and see. So please don't abandon ship just yet - a real, actual post will come later today. Followed by more in the coming weeks, including a few reviews.

Thanks,

Clifford Allen

1 comment:

  1. More insightful reviews please , keep up the excellent work Clifford ;)

    ReplyDelete